[RC] OD Ride - Roger Rittenhouse

I will not be at the OD ride this year.
Many reasons.
Mostly the long drive and Omni is NOT suitable for the OD50, nor am I.

I will be going to the KHP ride this year... local SE ride, as well
as I have been given the SERA horse scales  to be used at the ride.

Sandy Terp of NEIGH PER SAY will have a few V-MAX monitors and some
spare parts

Hope everyone does well at this tough ride

Roger Rittenhouse
www.vmaxept.com
800 655 8629
pictures  http://community.webshots.com/user/psdendurance
pictures (new) at http://ImageEvent.com/vmaxept

Prudence and focus will carry you a long way on a horse.
~  Frank Solano