[RC] conformation analysis: go for it! - A. Perez

 I have a 2 year old filly I have been trying (unsuccessfully)
to sell, so I am thinking of keeping her.  I have no clue what
breed she is, as she was sold at auction as a foal to a dealer,
who sold her to the guy I bought her from.

 She is very 'feminine', and does not have a huge amount of
bone compared to my massive TWH gelding, but she has more than
some arabs I've known.  Currently she is about 15.3 hands, at 2
years.

 I don't know if she'd make an endurance horse as far as
temperment (she soooo laid back, I call her "Little Lexi
Lazy-Legs"),  but as far as conformation goes... what do you
think?  What would you say her strenghts and weaknesses are,
conformationally?

Her picture can be seen at:
http://www.virginiaequestrian.com/index.cfm?action=classifieds&do=showrecord&ID=1256

(or go to www.virginiaequestrian.com and look under 'horses for
sale').

Go ahead, be brutally honest, my feeling won't be hurt.  I
realize a single photo does not tell you much, but that's all I
have on-line right now.  (If anyone is really curious I can take
more detailed pics this weekend).

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
Riding alone is when you teach a horse all the "tools" and "cues" he needs
to handle the trail, to hold a speed, deal with hills, etc. It's also where
you develop the "bond" that causes him to "defer" to you before losing his
cool.
~ Jim Holland