Re: [RC] My daughter is safe at home laughing at the TV instead...... - DarkHorseGoddess

In a message dated 6/3/2004 12:13:16 AM Central Daylight Time, greymare56@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
she was SO glad she had a helmet on!!!
Karen......I am so glad that your beautiful daughter is okay~!! On Sunday I was at a training clinic, going around the arena at a trot, when my horse tripped (on a dip in the arena footing....it needed dragging) and both of us went down. My friend said that I tried to stay in the saddle by wrapping my arms around Huginn's neck, but off the side I went. Huginn fell down onto his knees and his nose hit the ground. Granted I did not hit my head....but I was very glad that I had my helmet on. Yes, everyone should wear a helmet. Raven