Re: [RC] [RC] appys - MtnRondi

In a message dated 6/2/2004 11:04:44 PM Pacific Standard Time, Elkenchild@xxxxxxx writes:
Oh good! That's so weird, I was entirely convinced that in the last five years ApHa has stopped allowing quarter horse, thoroughbred, and arabian crosses. I have no idea where I got that idea! Did they stop allowing non-colored registration, or did I imagine that too?

I may be wrong on this, but I think they won't register anything with a grey gene or a grey parent, or something like that.

Bonnie
So. Calif.