[RC] Cecil's treeless saddle - Walter Cole

Hi Cecil,

Yes, I have an Ansur dressage saddle---for sale actually.  I love at least 3 things about it:  You can ride just about any horse in it comfortably (I rode 25 in it looking for my present
horse.), you can really feel the horse, more so than with any other saddle I know of.   It is SO light----I think about 8 lbs!

I would certainly not recommend it as the saddle of choice for trail or endurance riding (although I've ridden trail in it many times), because there is very little cantle,...quite a challenge
going uphill.  And there are no D-rings, altho' you could add these.    Any more ?'s please write.   Walter Cole

Walter Cole
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.