[RC] 2H straight load, safety concerns? - Tina Rushing

... I am searching hard for my first trailer...  .I found a 2H bumper bull,
WW,straight load trailer that is in
great condition, the trailer shop itself has done all the upkeep and there
is nothing wrong with the trailer.  However I have been told to stay away
from 2H straight load due to accidents...  I am wondering if the
straight load is really that bad to haul with? Thanks, Amy

There was a time when old rusty Mileys behind old rusty half-ton 2WD trucks
with no AC were the standard.  Seems we survived.  I can't imagine why a 2H
straight load in good condition, pulled by a good truck, with a good driver
at the wheel, would pose a special hazard.  Someone enlighten me!

Tina Rushing
El Granada, CA

There is something so magical about being out at night after being on the
trail all day on a long 100 with miles left to go.
~  Tom Noll