Re: [RC] [RC] appys - Merry Wicklund

I don't think so.  How recently would they have changed it?  Bill keeps pretty close tabs on the ApHC.  The current issue of the Appaloosa Journal includes all the issues that will be voted on by the BOD this year. I saw nothing about dropping Arabians from the bloodline requirements.

The 2004 Rule Book includes Arabians.  There are many criterion for registration.

Merry Wicklund

Elkenchild@xxxxxxx wrote:
Yep.
Has the ApHC recently removed registered Arabians from the allowed
outcrosses?

Laura
"Not all who wander are lost." (jrr tolkien)

Be Happy, ride an Appy
www.hurricaneranch.net