[RC] 2H straight load, safety concerns? - amy

OK, a little vent and a little advice if anyone has
some.  I am searching hard for my first trailer.  As a
woman who will probably be traveling alone I want
something safe, that is my first concern.  I found a
2H bumper bull, WW,straight load trailer that is in
great condition, the trailer shop itself has done all
the upkeep and there is nothing wrong with the
trailer.  However I have been told to stay away from
2H straight load due to accidents.  Anyone have any
advice on that?  It is in my price range.  I have been
looking hard for a 2H slant but only found one new
just out of my price range.  The others were sold when
I called.  I can wait it out but I am wondering if the
straight load is really that bad to haul with?
Thanks, Amy