Re: [RC] help with cleaning Ariat waterproof all-terrains - Elkenchild

If they are leather, which I seem to remember most ariats being, I would use effax leather combi, (grease free), an excellent leather cleaner made of natural stuff. Good for saddles too! Made in germany but sold in the U.S.  www.effax.com

Laura
"Not all who wander are lost." (jrr tolkien)