[RC] help with cleaning Ariat waterproof all-terrains - Cindy Collins

I have my new waterproof Ariat all-terrain boots and love them.  They came
in real handy this Saturday when it poured down rain and sleet at the
Dorsey Creek 50.  However, they are now covered in mud and horse hair,
etc.  Any one out there have advice on the best way to clean them?
Thanks.  Cindy

I can tell you after sleeping in a tent, then in my truck, then in the back
of a trailer, then in a gneck trailer w/no LQ, and now in the new-to-me LQ
one, you don't sleep any better the night before in nicer digs - you're
just more comfortable while you're lying there obsessing :)
~  Tina Hicks