[RC] Interference boots causing lower leg fill? - RISTREE

Anybody ever have their interference/splint boots cause general lower leg fill?

My guy has come through back-to-back rides doing just great, but with some
lower leg fill, no soreness, no specific structures involved, which is gone
within about 48 hours.  I've ice booted and cold hosed after each ride.  Zero
sign of lameness.  Yes, they were fairly "poundy" rides.

These last two rides were the first time he wore his interference boots in
eons.  (I just connected this coincidence while debating an ultrasound
appointment for him.)

They're Roma Pro Tek boots with a waffle weave lining.

Thanks for any shared experiences on this one.

--Patti (ever the worrier)
I think home work is the key to having a healthy partner.
~  Steven Proe