[RC] Human Electrolytes - renegade

Title: Human Electrolytes

My husband and I have been using a product used by runners for several years called  XLR8.  We prefer the orange flavor which is a very mild flavor.  It comes in a concentrate that you mix with water.  We use it all the time when doing work outside in the heat and humidity.  We dont get sick with XLR8.

20 ounces of mixed drink has less sodium and more potassium than Gatorade.  20 oz mixed has 10 grams of sugar, which is less than Gatorade.

XLR8 has gotten us through many hot and humid rides.

Email is:  SoftPacInd@xxxxxxx or phone 763-258-8447.

Good Luck.

Helen Stacy #8212