[RC] MORGAN POWER AT MICHAUX MADNESS! - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Mary Coleman caf@xxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Although the Mighty Morgan Hawk was home(I
took a 6 year old down for the LD) my friends
Paul and Georgia came in 7th and 8th in the 50
on their 2 Morgans Buoy and Jazz. Mike Krens
handsome Palomino Morgan also finished the 50.
I did not think the trail as hard as was described
at the briefing and I was on a young not so good
hill horse. I do think the measuring(like Foxcatcher)
needs some fine tuning though. Enough said on that.
On the plus side base camp was hugh with lots of
grass, awards and food were awesome, vets and staff
were terrific and trail was VERY well-marked! Kudos
to Skip and Barbara and all the help! Mary C

REAL endurance is your water freezing IN the cantle bags!
~ Heidi Sowards