[RC] Bear Excitement TY! - Lisa M Pardus

This morning I went to see how she was. She actually kinda nuzzled me.
She has an aloof attitude most of the time, so this secured it that she
was definitely "checking-in" with me last night (as some one else put
it.) I love reading stories of how these Arabs, and Half-Arabs (she is
3/4 Arab) "take care" of their humans.
I have had her two years, and know how she loves men, so I was always
wondering if it would be better for her to have a male owner. Now I won't
ever wonder about her again. Thank you all for the stories, and for
reaffirming my thoughts on this. I haven't read the archives yet, only
the posts CC'd to me, but I will read them and respond to them as well.
Thanks guys, while I am not a regular poster any more (I felt I was
starting to many flame wars), I appreciate the good info and help I do
get when I can be back on.

In His Hands,
Lisa P.
http://forums.outbackacres.com
Florida's Endurance Forum
http://floridajeepers.myforums.net  The home on the web for Florida's
Jeepers
The only thing worse than crewing for a female Endurance rider is crewing
for a wet, tired female Endurance Rider! A good crew person has patience, a
sense of humor, and knows that sometimes it's best to say nothing at all!
~  Jim Holland