[RC] Cora's being a toad and Heidi's "sins" - Andrea Day

Cora, you really are busy minding everyone else's business, aren't you?
Have an agenda, do you?

Absolutely NOTHING in the links you have posted has any bearing on Heidi's expertise as a rider, ride manager, or vet advisor in this forum. What you posted is public knowledge, and as such was previously available to all RideCampers. Most of us have heard about it before. Obviously it doesn't bother us.

Exactally WHAT is your problem? If you have something to say concerning Heidi, then SAY IT.

Not that I'm defending Heidi, as she certainly doesn't need my/anyone's defense. I just feel like venting a little spleen this fine afternoon, and Darling Cora, Tag. Now you're IT.

PS. If you think Heidi's ancient history so "scandalous", wait till you've been around long enough to hear the stories about THE DUCK! :) :) ;)

At the end of the day maybe the definition of endurance isn't the length of
the ride but rather the spirit in which it is ridden. ~ Maryanne Stroud Gabani