From: sandy
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 6:49 AM
Subject: [RC] Bunny Movie

I recently purchased the "Bunny Movie"  I feel it would make a great tool for therapy groups to watch.  If any thing can give motivation for injured or sick patients, an animal can.  In watching the persistence of the owners, friends and the horse in this movie it is so motivating. Having had a couple of "am I every going to be right again" accidents in my life I am going to take this movie to The Shiner's Hospital and to UD Medical Center's Trauma Unit and try to market this for their film library.  It also would be good viewing for our town's "Project Ride" for the therapy kids.  Although it can be edited with the permission of its' producer, Bette Lamore to suit the viewing audience,  it is a movie that will break your heart, make you cry and in the end laugh, which is what therapy  and recovery is all about.  The movie can be purchased from her if you feel you know anyone that might be interested in this as a motivational tool.
Sandy Rovane W Region 7571