Re: [RC] MoM - heidi

Is it still considered "treating the horse" if mixed with electrolytes?
And, what about mixing the electrolytes with Maalox?

JMHO, but if you have to mix Maalox to keep the e-lytes from being too
irritating, I'd be re-evaluating the e-lyte program.  And to me, even if
there is nothing absorbed from the Maalox, it still violates the spirit of
the rule...

Heidi

If you treat an Arab like a Thoroughbred, it will behave like a Quarter
horse.
~  Libby Llop