Re: [RC] MoM - Truman Prevatt

I don't know about MoM but I do know lots of people mix Malox with their electrolytes so I would expect if Malox is okay so is MoM.

Truman

goearth wrote:
OK, so thru the day, there is no one on RC that knows if Milk of Magnesia is Legal during a FEI of AERC  event given to the horse.  So i called AERC and they referred me to Dr. Jim Baldwin of the Vet Committee and he has no answering machine, but i'll find out.  How about the Legal Committee?  If you keep the guts flowing there should not be as much compaction, would be the theory i would think...but is it Legal? Here's another...what about what the truckers use for zippers?  for the riders. Yes, the riders can use anything not labeled 'an illegal substance', i would think. Ambiguously yours,ts

--
"The person of superior integrity does not insist upon his integrity

"The person of superior integrity does not insist upon his integrity.

  For this reason, he has integrity. The person of inferior integrity

  never loses sight of his integrity.  For this reason, he lacks integrity."