From: goearth
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] MoM

OK, so thru the day, there is no one on RC that knows if Milk of Magnesia is Legal during a FEI of AERC  event given to the horse.  So i called AERC and they referred me to Dr. Jim Baldwin of the Vet Committee and he has no answering machine, but i'll find out.  How about the Legal Committee?  If you keep the guts flowing there should not be as much compaction, would be the theory i would think...but is it Legal? Here's another...what about what the truckers use for zippers?  for the riders. Yes, the riders can use anything not labeled 'an illegal substance', i would think. Ambiguously yours,ts