[RC] [RC] RC only list - Karen

>I don't know why I'm not on Karen's list.

Hi John -- well, I had you on the list that was for people who don't normally post to RC.  But, since you just did, I"ll put you on the official list.  I've got several others to update, and then I'll repost the list again.

You're supposed to post something about 100's too......so come on, tell us something about one of your 100's?

Karen