[RC] RC only list - rides2far - Oldwaggy

Angie said in her post of a day or two ago about Karen's revised list of hundred mile ridecampers:

"The second list is good for my competitive side. I'll delete all you
"endurance gods & goddesses" that are too far ahead of me and set my
sights on those within reach. Right now my goal is to be the *only*
ridecamper with 8."

Well, actually, Angie, Remington and I have 8 one hundred mile ride completions, so you won't be the "only" one until we do another.  I don't know why I'm not on Karen's list.  I guess my feelings might be hurt if everyone thought my ponies can't do hundred milers.  Or maybe I'm not considered a true blue ridecamper (eventhough I've been on this list since before it was called ridecamp), in which case I probably wouldn't feel as bad.  Anyway, maybe you can ever so slightly narrow your goal to that of becoming the only ridecamper with 8 one hundred mile completions riding a real horse.

John Parke