Re: [RC] Heart Rate Monitor - Paul Latiolais

Yes. I mix and match all my polar stuff. I have two transmitters and three watches. Word of warning, not all brands work together, though most do.

-Paul
On Thursday, May 27, 2004, at 05:55 AM, Beth Thorne wrote:

I lost the unit out of my watch last nite..no chance of finding it:O(

> This

is an older Polar model. My question is...will any Polar human watch work with my reciever?Found lots of the human variety on E Bay. Thanks for any info you can give me..

> Appy Trails

> Jan in MI

?

Jan~

I got the inside of my Polar watch wet (didn’t put the seal back in right when replaced battery) and it hasn’t worked since.? I bought one of the human Polar heart rate monitors from Walmart.? Works great.? My friend Paula had bought a different brand and it worked with my Polar transmitter too. Go figure!? I’m happy.

Beth