Re: [RC] Tire Pressure - Marv Walker

>     I was just preparing to go the Black Hills Ride this weekend and was
> wondering what tire pressure people use in the tires on their trucks and
> trailers.  I've got radial load E on a Ford 250 that say max load at 80
lbs.
> and 10 ply load E on a three horse gooseneck that say max load at 75 lbs.
> Any suggestions on what pressure to use for highway driving?

Use the pressure written on the sidewalls.

Marv "All I need to know about tires I learned researching them." Walker

We are talking about all the tools we can use to keep our horses safe and
alive at the rides. Training/conditioning is one of the best tools
available. It makes us better horseman and women, it benefits our horses
and could quite possibly be the key to preventing most crashes.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm