Re: [RC] advice from Heidi - Chris Paus

Um, chiming in late here, but this is not the proper
forum for such things nor the proper way to take up a
beef you might have with someone.

If you want to question Heidi, why don't you do it in
person and use your real name? Heidi is gracious
enough to put her real name on everything she posts on
Ridecamp.

Ridecamp is like a family. We have our wrinkles and
warts.. we  have our discussions that get rather loud
sometimes, but in the end, we try to be sincere and
helpful.

I believe you are being neither sincere nor helpful
here. If  you want to post to this forum, why don't
you do it in a civilized manner and not just stir the
pot...

In the meantime, Heidi, save your breath to blow on
hot soup.. don't waste it on this person.

chris

  Heidi:  Are you the same Heidi who USED to be a
vet in Oregon?  The one who is no longer allowed to
practice in the state?  How did you lose your
license?  Everyone keeps telling me you did, but no
one knows why.  I would hesitate to listen to your
advice, knowing how hard it is to lose a veterinary
license in ANY state.  I heard that is why you had
to move, so it must have been a VERY bad thing.
Just wondering if you would care to enlighten us....

=====
"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
At the end of the day maybe the definition of endurance isn't the length of
the ride but rather the spirit in which it is ridden.
~  Maryanne Stroud Gabani