Re: [RC] advice from Heidi - heidi

Heidi:  Are you the same Heidi who USED to be a vet in Oregon?  The one
who  is no longer allowed to practice in the state?  How did you lose
your license?   Everyone keeps telling me you did, but no one knows why.
 I would hesitate to  listen to your advice, knowing how hard it is to
lose a veterinary license in  ANY state.  I heard that is why you had to
move, so it must have been a VERY  bad thing.  Just wondering if you
would care to enlighten us....

If you care to be "enlightened" I'd be happy to provide you with sources
who can explain it to you in detail.  If your purpose is to embarrass me
in a public forum, which I presume is the case since you chose to address
this issue in a public forum, you are not apt to succeed, because I did
and still do stand behind my actions.  The hearing records are indeed
"enlightening" if you bother to read them.  Few who have tried to
embarrass me in this manner have chosen to read them (particularly the
statements from witnesses), preferring instead to take the word of the
same malcontents who worked so hard to bring this about.

Meanwhile, if you would care to reveal YOUR identity, I'd be more than
happy to supply you with detailed information and sources to back it up.
If not, I'll consider you just one more cheap shot hiding behind the
anonymity of the Internet.

Heidi

Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding.
~  Homer Saferwiffle