[RC] I-20 shut down - Kathy Ramspott

For those of you who haven't heard, there is a large biolab fire so I-20 in
Georgia is shut down both directions.  I-20 is a main route to and from
Augusta where the Liberty Run ride is this weekend.  The fire is outside
Covington.

Kathy R - SE

There are few places where the horse does not fit in; at least in my world,
as delusional as that one may be.
~  Howard Bramhall