From: "k s swigart" <katswig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2004 1:13 AM
Subject: [RC] 100 miler list

Susan Kasemeyer said:

Only one other thing to say...remember this list when
someone gives you advice and if they ain't on it.........nuff said...

Susan Garlinghouse is not on this list, nor, I might add would Dave
Nicholson be on it if he were to post to Ridecamp.

I'd have to be an idiot not to at least LISTEN to their advice. :)

kat
Orange County, Calif.

Just because someone tells you that your horse isn't "fit" for
endurance...doesn't mean it isn't, it just means your horse isn't fit to
be
"their" endurance horse! Go for it, you never know what you'll accomplish
with that "saddle horse" or "trail horse" of YOURS!
~  Darlene Anderson - DPD Endurance

Prudence and focus will carry you a long way on a horse.
~  Frank Solano