[RC] A question for Tevis Riders - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Lucie Hess Appalucie@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

For those of us riding Tevis or those who have done Tevis, here is a question.
What type of Leg Protection are you going to use or have used for the start of
the ride?  Since my horse doesn't interfere and I've been in NATRC so long that
I don't use boots or wraps, (if ya don't need them, then don't!) that I'm not
sure what to do.  I sure don't want any rubs or abrasions from the boots or
wraps that would keep me from that belt buckle.  Another question, I have heard
that the rocks are bad  until Robinson flat and that's why you need the
protection.  Is that true?  You can send a direct email to appalucie at aol
dot com

swear by manure tea as an herbal remedy for colds.
~ Lisa Redmond