Re: [RC] Am I getting old - Chris Paus

Thanks. I have been napping a lot lately and my life
has been supremely stressful.. sick husband, two
foals, fire, bills, etc...

And allergies have been kicking my butt this spring...
ugh.. I love/hate spring. The mold count is
astronomical and it makes me feel pretty icky...

chris
--- Karen Sullivan <greymare56@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey, don't fret it.  I am 48....and have been a
regular napper for years
(learned it from my mother).
I usually nap early afternoon; heck, today after a
very long ride and
chores, I even napped from
5:00 to 6:00 p.m.  I truly needed the breaak before
horse feeding, yard
chores, cooking dinner, etc.

When horse camping or endurance rides or special
events, I am okay going
without the nap.  When I
worked full time for years I was okay without a
nap...but I sure take
advantage of a nap when I am home.

Napping with my pug is especially restful.

I will add....I too have been pretty tired this
spring.....just exhausted
unless I get a break.

Unless you think you need some lab work done
(blood), don't worry. Your body
is asking for a short break.

Karen