[RC] Spike in heart rate - Dyane Smith

Nothing beats a good city park and/or major equestrian center for training opportunities.

Griffith Park in downtown Los Angeles had naked men who jumped off cliffs when you rode by, suspicious characters lurking in bushes during night rides, bongo drum players that the horses had to step over to cross the street, loose dogs, coyotes that gathered on the trail in front of you tuning up to sing, bucks that would wait for you to come around the corner so they could lead you back down the trail away from does and fawns.

The L.A. Equestrian Center had fairs of one sort or another.  Sun did very well until we saw a guy juggling.  I don't know why but Sun draws the line at jugglers.

Dyane