Re: [RC] Florida Parking - Ed & Wendy Hauser

I think I remember that a number of years ago there was a news story about a
person who was denied compensation by an insurance company on the grounds
that the particular policy did not cover "acts of God".

Under the fine American tradition that if there is an undesired outcome,
someone must be responsible, he then turned around and sued the local
churches because they were God's agents on earth and thus responsible for
"acts of God".  If I remember the suit was dismissed.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx
406.642.6490

In my experience (22 year worth) most endurance riders are great people who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes