[RC] Missing rides from online - Michael Maul

In response to:"Just went on the AERC site and discovered that the Hallelujah benefit ride from this past October 2003 is completely missing from the website and from horse and
rider records. Any idea what happened and if this will be corrected soon? "

The AERC office will "unpost" a past ride to make corrections and sometimes finish up in a day or so. This happened recently with a NW region ride. When they finish the corrections and the ride is reposted - the ride will be back online.

Check back in several working days and if it's still not there - let me know and I will check with the AERC office.

Mike
If people would just think of the hoof as the foundation for the horse like
a house foundation. when your horse plants his foot down in the ground and
pushes forward if the foot isn't 100% balanced your chances of injury go
up. ~ Paula Blair