[RC] Printing out rider/horse history from AERC Online - Michael Maul

As the "helpdesk" for all the AERC online services - here's a question that comes up more than most.

Q. How do I print out my horse/rider record? It doesn't print when I try it.

A. Move your cursor to a blank spot on the part of the screen that you want to print out. Click once - then print.

The screens were built using frames and you need to be in the correct frame for printing. This applies to all the AERC services online.

Mike
We are talking about all the tools we can use to keep our horses safe and
alive at the rides. Training/conditioning is one of the best tools
available. It makes us better horseman and women, it benefits our horses
and could quite possibly be the key to preventing most crashes.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm