[RC] Strange Trails objects - WRSINOSKY

Oh! Tori!  I'm still laughing over Taffy and the jogger.  I've got a good imagination, so I could see it.  My horses and I love to sneak up on joggers. You know, we think our horses make alot of noise, but they really don't.  I'm always scaring people. They think they're alone on a trail jogging when suddenly they get this "feeling" and turn their heads to see this big horse staring at them. It's wonderful!  And horse cookies are a definate way to calm down an exciteable horse. When Angie, the BLM mustang, and I are out, she will come to a dead stop when she hears the zipper on my pommel pack. She KNOWS cookies are coming. And my neighbor with the burro always feeds her those Mexican cookies when we go by, so she instinctively turns in at their house.  I had a BLM mustang who I taught with a clicker and apple cookies. I swear I could have had that mare rolling over and playing dead for a cookie.

Cindy Edwards
Buckeye, AZ