[RC] GET OUT OF THE WAY! - WRSINOSKY

Sadistic?  Not me!  Out where I live the bicyclists are always having competitions (or whatever they call them). Not the brightest folks I've ever met.  My horses don't mind bicycles if they SEE them, but these goons always come flying up behind you. It scares me, so of course, it scares the horse. Doimas the beastie would kick one too, if it startled him. Don't know about my other horses. Now me, I'm a different story. When I'm a passenger in a car, I've always had this overwhelming urge to smack one on the butt when we pass...  Sebastian doesn't spook at much, but when my neighbor was wrastling with his BLM burro the other week and the burro came charging toward Sebastian with the guy wrapped around his neck, Sebastian thought it a very weird creature and decided to get out of the way post haste.

Living beside a two lane country highway does have its advantages. My horses are used to fire trucks, sirens, loud diesels, you name it. They don't even lift their heads when all this rucus goes by.

Cindy Edwards
Buckeye, AZ