[RC] Hallelujah Benefit ride? - spiritwood@xxxxxxxxx

Just went on the AERC site and discovered that the Hallelujah benefit ride
from this
past October 2003 is completely missing from the website and from horse and
rder
records.  Any idea what happened and if this will be corrected soon?  I
know I only did
the 25 but it was my young horses first ride and he would like the credit
and the miles
for his record.  Thanks.
Becky and Elektric

http://mail2web.com/ .

all the tools we can use to keep our horses safe and
alive at the rides. Training/conditioning is one of the best tools
available. It makes us better horseman and women, it benefits our horses
and could quite possibly be the key to preventing most crashes.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm