Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1461 - NdurN

In a message dated 5/21/2004 5:04:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Whoa Susan, about people not being on the list and nuff said, there are a
WHOLE LOT of VERY capable people who are not on the list that could give
advice to some of the people that are  on the list.

Whoa Cheryl...IMO if you haven't done 100s you shouldn't be giving advice on them.  That's what I wrote and that's what I meant.

Susan