[RC] Nuff said, 100 mile list - The Winters, Randy or Cheryl

Well some respect would do for a start....(Joke everyone)  I am sure Julie
has more than are listed and Off the top of my head, I have at least one
more...an unsanctioned ROC.  Always hated the horse didn't have it on his
record more
than I hated it wasn't on mine.
Only one other thing to say...remember this list when someone gives you
advice and if they ain't on it.........nuff said...

Susan

Whoa Susan, about people not being on the list and nuff said, there are a
WHOLE LOT of VERY capable people who are not on the list that could give
advice to some of the people that are  on the list. Just because people
have not been on ride camp recently,  does not mean that they could not have
some great insights.   Have to be a little careful about how you worded
that.  I don't think that was your total intention.  :>)

Cheryl

In my experience (22 year worth) most endurance riders are great people who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes