Re: [RC] Re; 100 Mile Halucinations - Kristen A Fisher

Here in TX with all those game ranches, it may not even be a hallucination!

Kristen
----- Original Message -----
From: Tracy Cann
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 2:40 PM
Subject: [RC] Re; 100 Mile Halucinations

When I rode Tevis I saw President George Washington and Abraham Lincoln dashing back and forth across the trail in front of me in the dark. A couple of times an elephant crossed the trail and the scary part was that I didn't think there was anything wrong with that and I hoped they didn't get trampled as I went down the trail.

What a scream!!!  I do weird stuff when I'm "really" tired so it will be interesting to see what happens at my first 100.  I can see myself saying something like this to my horse.  "Well, those Zebras and Hippos better get off the trail.  I'm going to complain to ride management.  Large wild African animals should have been penned up before the ride started." and not thinking it's weird at all.

Tracy