From: MtnRondi@xxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC]   [RC] Steep hills
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 12:13:45 EDT

In a message dated 5/20/2004 6:53:20 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ladurgin@xxxxxxx writes:
You want to keep your legs under your center, with weight in them, not
necessarily 'forward

I've also had someone tell me that they ride balanced as if they were on skis
going downhill. I think it is a good comparison. There is no way you could
ski downhill with your feet forward and your body leaning back.

Bonnie
So. Calif.

Learn to simplify your finances and your life in Streamline Your Life from MSN Money. http://special.msn.com/money/0405streamline.armx

Common sense should also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm