Re: [RC] Jogger story - Amber Roberts

victoria thompson wrote:

I have a very funny story about Taffy and joggers that I like to tell every once in awhile. .... Then, out of the blue, Taffy put her head down, stuck it between this guy's legs, lifted him up off the ground and launched him about 3 feet up the road!

Tori

Thanks for the wonderful laugh. I needed that.

Amber

The two best drugs to have in your kit are Tincture of Time and a Dose of
Common Sense. These two will carry you through 99.999% of the problems
associated with horses and endurance competition.
~ Robert Morris