Re: [RC] [RC] Spike in Heart Rate/Backpackers - A. Perez

 The worst gremlins I ever encounter were runners doing a
'hash' while I was riding with a friend on one of her TWHs.  A
'hash' is a foot race where runners follow markers left by a
'hare' who laid out a route, with dead-ends, etc.  It involves
lots of shouting back and forth between the runners.  We could
hear them, but not see them.  Well, not being able to see them
threw the horse I was on into a complete panic.  He started
sweating like crazy, and had squirting diarreah. I could feel
his heart pounding through the saddle. He wanted to bolt, but I
was able to hold him.  I felt badly for him but could not
reassure him.  we just left for home.  The gal who owned him
lived in terror from then on of encountering a 'hash'.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
There are few places where the horse does not fit in; at least in my world,
as delusional as that one may be.
~  Howard Bramhall