[RC] Tying while camping - WRSINOSKY

Amy:  I'm a newbie to the sport and ridecamp, but I'll throw out some ideas. My ol' man attached brackets to the side of my horsetrailer and I carry four panels with me. Then, all I gotta do is set up a small enclosure for my horse. It works really well and I don't have to worry about him doing something dumb, like getting hung up or strangling. Doimas is very good at doing incredibly dumb things. I've seen the high ties and they seem wonderful, plus I've heard alot of good things about them on this website. Also, two groups had pickets at my last ride and these were great. Go to a ride and check out what other people have and what has worked for them.

Cindy Edwards
Buckeye, AZ