Re: [RC] help with archives - Ed & Wendy Hauser

When I get a chance I'll do a search and find out which veg. oils are used
in the concoctions used by the tanning industry.  Veg oils vary greatly.
They vary from Linseed oil, which will set up like varnish to Crisco which
has no unsaturation and thus will never set up.  The suggestion of Olive oil
may be a good one.  The unsaturation is different than Soy or Corn oil, and
it may not set up as much.  It is also possible that with part Neatsfoot oil
and part veg oil things only get a smidge more viscous which would help the
oil stay put.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx
406.642.6490

People in Alabama swear by manure tea as an herbal remedy for colds.
~ Lisa Redmond