Re: [RC] walking fast - Agilbxr

Alpine has been clocked at 6mph (per the GPS, which I think is pretty
accurate).  The little 14.1 hand paso can WALK!  He outwalks everything I've
ridden with, including the 16.3 hand thoroughbred.  (ok, so he took 6 strides
to her every one...) Interestingly enough, if I want to slow him down, I put
him in gait.  Leave it to my horse to be weird...

He may not be the fastest (which seems to be important around my barn lately to
some of the others), but he sure has the fastest walk....

Juli and Alpine (walkin' fast is how I get home faster...)
People in Alabama swear by manure tea as an herbal remedy for colds.
~ Lisa Redmond