[RC] Tying a horse while camping - amy

Hello!  I camped with my horse for the first time last
weekend.  What a blast!  We were lucky in that the
campsite had corrals on site.  I am invited to camp
again next month and would really like to.  However,
no corrals.  I have left my horse tied to trees and
hitching posts for an hour or so at the most, never
overnight.  How do I know he will be fine tied to a
trailer overnight?  I have heard stories for every
containment method out there.  I was guessing I would
try a picket line but I just don't know??  What do you
suggest for a newbie?  A couple nights at the trailer
to see how it goes?
Thanks, Amy