[RC] Sidepull - Re - Roger Rittenhouse

Thanks for all the input on the assorted sources of sidepull rope
halters.. I got one from LONG RIDERS GEAR.
Others coming from Ed K and one from Sandy Terp - Neigh Per Say.. Cant
have too many different rigs.

Going to try the new one on Omni tomorrow..  Looks like it will miss
his 'bony' growth on his lower jaw just fine..

--
Roger                          mailto:roger@xxxxxxxxxxx

Why should I look good if I don`t smell good?
~  author unknown