Re: [RC] why we ride?? - Chris Paus

HAHA, I fixed that problem! I ride WITH my doctor!
(well, one of them anyway.. when you get to be my age,
you have multiple doctors)

She does distance riding too, LOL.. It really helped
when I was in PT for my knee. I was explaining to the
therapists what I needed to be able to do with posting
and it helped when she explained it to them in
language they understood, tee hee...

I just told her the rule is that she can't fall off
and get hurt because she's the doctor and has to be
there for the rest of us, LOL....

chris
--- Barbara McCrary <bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have such good fun when our family doctor asks me
what I do for exercise
(besides helping run a ranch.) The look on his face
and the stunned silence
is priceless :-)))

Barbara

=====
"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
Of course things aren't perfect,  perfect doesn't exist on this earth.
Doesn't mean we won't go on trying to get better at what we do. Besides, if
everything was perfect today, what would you do tomorrow? Slamming each
other doesn't get anything done.
~  Dot Wiggins