[RC] Offensive? Definitely, but not Cindy - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 5/18/2004 12:12:05 PM Pacific Standard Time, howard9732@xxxxxxx writes:
Cindy, your post could not be more offensive.  Did you even think a little
before you put this one out or did posting on the wrong diagonal cause you
to have an accident where your head hit on something really hard and your
brains kind of fell out because you didn't have a helmet on?
And you honestly wonder why you set peoples' teeth on edge Howard?  You make statements like this to a very experienced and knowledgeable ENDURANCE rider, yet you get all indignant if somebody responds to you in kind.  Your whole argument about "legitimizing" LD is pathetic.....the reason for the well thought out rules and procedures that are in place for 25 milers is because some very experienced, knowledgable people sat down and tried to come up with some ways to protect horses.

I fully expect that next week you'll be writing bad poetry about saving our horses from ourselves, but for this week anyway, you're all for running them to death.  Make up your mind.  In the meantime, stop bashing the people you could stand to learn alot from.

Sylvia