[RC] re: any horse can do 25, etc. - Jonni Jewell

Howard sarcastically posted >>>(Wouldn't Cindy make a fantastic mentor for
new riders????)<<<

As a matter of fact Howard, she would make an EXCELLENT mentor for new
riders. There is much to learn from these riders who have been in the sport
for as many years as Cindy has. (go look at her record Howard, you can only
wish to do so well and so many miles....I know I do) They have been there to
see the problems, see the changes, and figure out how to make it in the
sport. They know how to condition and fit up a horse to do ENDURANCE. Most
of these "old timers" have seen and done it all. Much more than most of us
who tinker at this sport will ever experience. We DO have much to learn from
them.

It is funny, that for the most part, it is the "old timers" that see
problems with some of the LD issues...and the newer riders don't want to
listen to them.I wonder why experience holds no credibility for some things.

Jonni

There are few places where the horse does not fit in; at least in my world,
as delusional as that one may be.
~  Howard Bramhall